Introduction to Project Management
Make your projects a success – 15 September 2017
Why do so many projects fail and what makes a successful project?
These days many professionals often find themselves managing multiple projects. While the task can be challenging it is not impossible to deliver a successful project on time and within budget. This one day training event will introduce a project management process to ensure your projects run smoothly.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of the project manager
- Manage your projects with skill and confidence
- Motivate and communicate with your team
- Undertake a risk analysis
- Develop a clear project plan
This course takes place in Central London (venue to be confirmed).
This course is priced at £195. Course handbook and refreshments are provided. Invoices can be issued on request.
For more information contact Kemi on 020 7 183 2624 or 07867 120 339