One-Day Workshop: Successful Project Management Workshop
Project management for creative professionals – 18 September 2018
What makes a successful project?
These days many professionals often find themselves managing multiple or ad-hoc projects. The main aim is to simply deliver a successful project on time and within budget. While it sounds simple in practice, there are many things that can go wrong but could be avoided. This one day training event will introduce a project management process to ensure your projects run like clockwork.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of the project manager.
- Manage your projects with skill and confidence.
- Motivate and communicate with your team
- Undertake a risk analysis.
- Develop a clear project plan.
The workshop introduces our 10 key signature steps to delivering successful project. We work our way through the complete project life-cycle starting with planning and implementation to delivery and close. You will receive a comprehensive toolkit, packed with a range of resources to help you complete a feasibility study, produce a project plan, manage your team, assess the risks and lots more.
This course takes place in Central London.
Priced at £195.00. Course handbook and refreshments are provided. Invoices can be issued on request.
Book here: 18 September 2018
For more information contact Kemi on 020 7 183 2624
Social Media and Creative Marketing workshop
Priced at just £45. This workshop takes place in Central London on 13 June 2018 and includes Creative Training Hub’s Ultimate Guide to Social Media Success.
Discover how to:
- Set meaningful strategic goals that are aligned with your business.
- Create user personas, that will enable you to reach and engage with your target audience.
- Review and assess your competitors’ market.
- Select the most effective social media platforms for your target market.
- Apply tools and techniques to curate compelling content.
- Develop a creative marketing plan to boost your social media campaigns.
- Maximise online engagement, by joining the sharing economy and linking with key influencers.
- Track, monitor and measure the success of your social media activities and campaigns